What Makes Men and Women So Similar?
The similarities between genital organs
Women and men are different.
But they have a lot in common.
You may be surprised, but the structure of male and female genital organs is quite similar.
Did you know that for up to 7 weeks, the genitourinary system of the fetus develops in a common way? 🧐
And only after around 20 weeks, do the gender differences in the structure of the genital organs become more obvious.
But nature does not have special tissues and materials to create different genital organs for men and women. Their structure and functionality are very similar.
- a man has a penis (average size - 9-16 cm), a woman has a clitoris (average size - 8-20 cm);
- the penis head in a man, the clitoris head in a woman;
- a man has a scrotum, a woman has large labia;
- a man has a foreskin, a woman has small labia;
- a man has testicles, a woman has ovaries.
That’s how similar we are! What’s more? The mechanism of orgasm as a reflex of the nervous system works the same for us.
If you wanna learn more about male and female anatomy and pleaure, subscribe to our courses now for a Special Limited-Time Price - only $1 for a 14-day All-Access Pass!
Get 14-day All-Access Pass for only $1 and start changing your sex and love life for the better now!
About the author
Sexual health expert who helps people with sexual problems such as anorgasmia, low libido, and sexual dysfunction.